All Your favorite foods
- Cut ends of corn.
- Peel off husk and silk. Leave the large husk to wrap ducunu.
- Grate or grind corn.
- Melt margarine (low heat). Add melted margarine, salt and baking powder to corn.
- Add milk. Mix well.
- Put two or three corn cobs in pot to balance ducunu. Add water. Bring to a boil.
- Put one large tblsp corn mixture in each corn husk. Fold over and set between cobs in boiling
water. Boil for 20-30 minutes.
- 6-8 full ears of corn (grated or ground)
- 1 dessert spoon margarine 10ml
- 1/2 cup thick coconut milk 125ml
- 2 tsps baking powder 10ml
- 1/2 tsp salt